Online Personal Aircraft Database
The online spotter database to keep track of all your plane logs. Which planes have you seen, where did you see them, how many, which units... Online, so available from anywhere, at anytime.
- Various insert assistents to make adding a log quick and easy
- Create any report you want, as often as you want
- Count your sightings based on any subset
- Make a trip report and publish it
- Quick check on double planes
- Smart sorting enabling accurately sorted lists at all times
- Create your own serial book with highlights for seen planes
Inserts made easy!
- Select which fields you want to use
- Drop down lists with suggestions while you type
- Lock fields for common values so you only need to enter it once
- Import a large number of rows at once through the import function
View all you want
- Create your own custom views
- Combine selections and ordering to make any list possible
- Save the view criteria to come back to it whenever you want
- Decide per view to keep it private or make it public
- Create as many views as you want, as often as you want
Count your sightings
- Create statistics overviews of the number of sightings per year
- Make any selection you would want
- Save the criteria and share, or keep it private
Report your trip
- Create a trip report style overview of any selection
- Select by date, or any other criteria to create your own trip report
- Format complete trip in BBcode to share the trip on any BBcode compliant message board
- Save the trip and share, or keep it private
Quick check on double planes
- Enter just a registration and let the application do the work
- See all your sightings for the given registration, if any
- Enter as many in a row as needed, the application will check it one by one
Advanced smart sorting
- Sort all registrations correctly, without extra input
- Leading zeros, mix of digits and characters, complex serial systems, military and civil, all will be sorted in the correct order
- Have your sightings linked to planes all over the website
- Each plane that you have a sighting for will be highlighted in yellow
- Links made on registration and on construction number
- No more need to search in serial books or spending days on marking serials, let the database do it for you
Custom serial books
- No need to buy serial books anymore, just download a new one whenever you need it
- Comes with seen planes highlighted or marked
- Select full fleet lists from the hundreds already available, and more still being added
Give it a try and start logging your sightings
Want to see it in action? Experience how simple it is to add a full day's log into the database? Then simply log in and start inserting. As soon as you have a first log inserted you can already experience the advantage of the Spottingmode database behind it, as your sightings are linked to the published fleet links. You will see right away which planes you have seen and which you will still need. Saves time, and money!
Already have a local file with sightings from over the years? If that can be exported to a csv file (comma separated values), then you can import the complete file at once.
The Online Personal Aircraft Database is open for all registered users. Just log in and start logging your sightings. It is free for up to 5.000 sightings.
Memberships on offer
Free membershipThe free membership offers full functionality with a limit of 5000 recorded sightings. It is ideal for starting spotters in need of a first database system, or for more experienced spotters wanting to try the service with actual data. The free membership can be upgraded at anytime, without loss of data.
|Max # of sightings: 5.000||FREE|
Starter MembershipThe starter membership expands the number of allowed sightings to 20.000 for an affordable price per year. A full export can be made once a year, custom exports as much as needed. With the starter membership an unlimited amount of personalised serial books can be created.
|Max # of sightings: 20.000||€ 0.83|
Standard MembershipStandard membership offers the full functionality with a limit of 50.000 recorded sightings. This membership is suited for most active spotters and will most likely offer enough capacity for years to come. A full export can be made once a year, custom exports as much as needed. With the standard membership an unlimited amount of personalised serial books can be created.
|Max # of sightings: 50.000||€ 1.67|
Advanced MembershipThe advanced membership offers a higher limit of 100.000 recorded sightings. This membership is especially suited for spotters who wish to record every movement, not just the new sightings. A full export can be made once a year, custom exports as much as needed. With the advanced membership an unlimited amount of personalised serial books can be created.
|Max # of sightings: 100.000||€ 2.92|